miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

nunca jamas

You eat comprehension the beautiful thing that I saw you, eat comprehension for that, since not if I want, nose that I saw you, not I that made to me love you do not understand the motives, I do not deal for that, only tendrias that to have presents the reality, at this moment maybe is not the very happy person of the world, but as(like) doing to meet happy, as(like) doing to resist, to resist, to be able to be still day after day alone without you to my side, it is not important, only he(she) understands, if nobody is going to love you like I love my you. Sos much in my life, only I ask a minute to demonstrate whats can be for you, qe I can do for you, the happy thing that we can be a fondness, never doubt it, if you me need, in the conditions that we are, estare for you, always have present that I love you (L)

No hay comentarios: